THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
- You aspire to be a trainer and don’t know where to start?
- You have at least one or more than one Train The Trainer (TTT) Certification(s) but not getting paid training?
- You have some training exposure but not having a consistent income from training?
- You are getting paid for training but that is not good enough?
- You are training in the education or development sector and want a power entry in the corporate training field?
- You have been training youth and aspire to train business managers and leaders?
- You have decent training skills but struggle to generate consistent income through training?
- You are quite famous on social media, but your income doesn’t match your profile?
- You are in search of a full-time job because training cannot meet your financial needs?
- You are so disheartened that you are thinking of quitting the training field?
- You have done some paid work as a trainer but your brand positioning lacks clarity and recognition.
- You get invited by clients for training assignments but fail to lock deals?
- You struggle to get the repeat training business from clients and your clients don’t recommend your training to other clients in their circle?
- You are selling yourself too low and want to charge a higher training fee?
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM?
PART #1: TRAINING DELIVERY SKILLS
- How to develop unique learning content for your training programs?
- How to present like a professional trainer and how to sharpen your presentation skills consistently?
- How to keep your audience engaged without aimless training games?
- How to create and execute Experiential Learning Games to maximize impact?
- How to incorporate clients’ training needs and critical messages in your training delivery plan?
- How to develop a training plan for a full-day training program?
- How to turn hostile participants into your best allies who become your brand ambassadors?
- How to make learning memorable and ensure the transfer of learning back at the workplace?
PART #2: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
- How to stand out and position yourself right in a crowded training market?
- How to develop a sales system that generates the right training leads on a regular basis?
- Why do new trainers fail to secure training deals? What do clients look for in a new/first-time trainer?
- How to build authenticity and credibility when you have not delivered training for high-profile clients?
- How to develop a training proposal that stands out amongst the competition?
- How to use your selling skills to close training deals with confidence?
- How to negotiate a higher fee when clients have a limited budget and others are willing to do it at a lower price?
- How to build powerful relationships with clients so that they call you for repeat business and refer you to other clients?
A Business Psychologist by education, Qaiser Abbas is an Award-Winning Leadership Coach, Keynote Speaker, and the author of eight bestselling books, including ‘Made in Crises’. Published by Hay House USA, his book is nominated for the Business Books of the Year Award, 2021.
Qaiser is the recipient of the ‘Brian Tracy International Excellence Award 2017, held in London. He is also the recipient of the ‘Trainer of the Year’ Award for Asia by the World HRD Congress, Singapore.
In his 20 years journey as a Leadership Coach, Qaiser has had the privilege to coach CEOs, business leaders, celebrities, and superstars of sports, movies, and media. His clients include many Fortune 500 companies like Toyota, GE, Nestle, Philips, Total, Schlumberger, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Unilever, Abbott, and Reckitt-Benckiser.
Qaiser shot to fame by his blockbuster book ‘Tick Tick Dollar.’ Qaiser is a living example of overcoming adversity and turning dreams into reality and has touched the lives of millions around the globe.
Apart from coaching and training leaders in the world’s top MNCs, World Bank, WHO, and US Embassy, Qaiser is making a massive contribution to society through ‘Possibilities Schools’ and ‘My First Bike.’